Unauthorized Returns: will be refused and set back to the buyer at their expense. USA orders CAN NOT be sent back to our USA freight forwarding address. These items will not be returned back to us for at least 6-8 weeks (if at all). Until we have the item in hand, we can not provide a refund. To ensure that the item is processed for return as quickly as possible, it must be sent back to our Canadian Address. We will discuss our guidelines for returning items to Canada upon return approval.
- Veils are final sale due to their delicate nature.
- Earrings & Garters are final sale due to hygienic reasons.
- Items that are made to size (a size is chosen at checkout)
- Custom orders are final sale - no exceptions
- Veils & Juliet Veils
- Shoulder necklaces that are made to size (a size is chosen at checkout)
- Sashes/belts that are made to size (a size is chosen at checkout)
- Back necklaces, bracelets and necklaces that are made to size (a size is chosen at checkout)
- Crowns that are made non adjustable (a size that is chosen at checkout)
Incorrect Size Ordered: If an incorrect size was ordered on one of our non-returnable options, for an additional fee, the item can be sent back to us and we will adjust the sizing for you (this applies to back necklaces and shoulder necklaces) Items such as as sashes/belts/crowns can not be resized due to the nature of how they are made. On these items we will offer exchange only with a 25% restocking fee applied.
Incorrect Colour Ordered: For our veils, we provide swatches for a very minimal cost for purchase. We do highly recommend ordering the swatches first before purchasing a veil if you are unsure of the colour as stated above. IF you have ordered a veil and it is not a match to your gown, at our discretion we may authorize an exchange only on the same veil in a different colour. Please note that we charge $35 for a re-cut veil in a new colour. All return shipping (both ways) are the responsibility of the customer.
Buy & Try Returns: We do not allow "Buy & Tries. All of our items are handmade to order at the time of purchase and take many hours of skilled labour to create just for you. Please respect that we are artisans and not a retail store with ready made goods. If we suspect that a *buy and try* transaction has been made and a return is being attempted on one of the items, we will not allow or process the return.
If you have changed your mind on your purchase and wish to cancel your order AFTER the item has been handmade for you, then there will be a 25% restocking fee incurred. This will be deducted from your refund.